Saturday 24 September 2016

Nadia Buari denies dating D'Banj "The kokomaster"

Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari have come out to debunk rumors of her dating D'Banj. "There's absolutely nothing going on between D'Banj and I," Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari told reporters during a chat last week. "I have no idea where that rumour started from. A lot of things have been written about me over the years that are not true, and this is one of them."

In a previous statement, Popular Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari, says she takes it as an honour that Nigerian singer D’banj mentioned her name as part of a celebrity list on his latest song titled "Oliver Twist".

“If D’banj mentions me along with celebrity names such as Beyonce, Rihanna, Omotola and Genevive, I take it as an honour”, Nadia told Showbiz last Saturday.

Asked whether she liked eating gari as D’Banj says in his song, Nadia laughed loudly and said, “I love the song but as to whether I drink gari or not I will like to keep it a secret” Nadia said good humouredly. “I believe, however, that D’banj just used gari to rhyme with my name Buari”.




Nadia who received two nominations for Best Actress in a Leading Role at the African Movie Academy Awards in 2007 and 2009 and has been nominated as Best Actress In A Supporting Role (English Language) in the 2011 Ghana Movie Awards, revealed that, among all the movies she has played in, she hasn’t seen her best yet. “Among all the movies I have shot, I can’t really choose a particular movie that I love so much. I believe there is an improvement in every movie I have featured”, she said..

I read a report on one of Ghana's celebrity blog that the actress was spotted some weeks ago (precisely on Friday-Saturday, October 14,15 2011) at the crooner’s house where she spent the weekend and paraded herself in a sexy night attire.

Other sources also confirm that the two have been an item long before now and have been spotted many times together in Ghana as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment