Tuesday 6 December 2016

I would love to kiss Genevieve Nnaji – Nollywood actor reveals

Samuel Ajibola is a Nigerian television and film actor, model and events compere. He is best known for his role as a child-actor in the Opa Williams directed movie Tears for Love, as well as his role as ‘Spiff’ in the Africa Magic TV series The Johnsons. Ajibola is also famous for being the first Nigerian child actor to win the award for Best Kid Actor for three years in a row. In an Exclusive interview with NAIJ.Com Gossip, Spiff opened up on his role as an imbecile in the TV series, recounts his journey into the movie industry, how he hopes to kiss his older colleague among others. How will you say your role in the popular TV series ‘The Johnsons’ affected your life? It has affected my life positively. I will like to also tell you that because the country is going through some difficult times, people are always stressed, there is no money, no job, and people are going through problems. So when I meet people on daily bases and they say you are the only reason why I watch movies, they say any time they go through the day stress and struggle they just want to sit down and when they watch me they sit down and relax, laugh and it takes away the stress of a whole day. I meet different people and they tell me I love watching you because you are the reason why my family is happy, I feel some sort of happiness, satisfaction, fulfillment that on daily bases that I make people happy. Do people actually think you are really an imbecile because of your role in the movie? I am definitely not an imbecile in real life, am actually a brilliant person because it takes a whole lot of brilliant to cone such a character that will be so stupid and make people laugh. I meet people that I don’t really say things to them and they are already laughing. When was your first kiss? I cannot really remember, but it was when I wanted to leave secondary school, I got talking with my girl and then we kissed, it was amazing but it’s not part of the things I have to put in my mind every day cause I think of work. If you are to anticipate a kiss with any female actress who will that person be and why? To be honest nobody, but if I was told to pick I will pick Genevieve Nnaji.

No comments:

Post a Comment