Sunday 8 January 2017

Turkish Baby Born With a LOVE-shaped Birthmark on his Forehead

Meet the special baby born with a heart-shaped birthmark on his forehead. New parents Murat Engin, 30, and his wife Ceyda, 28, couldn’t believe their eyes when their baby Çinar was born with a red mark on his forehead. The baby was such a star in the delivery room that even the nurses took selfies with him.
The Dad, Murat from Ankara in Turkey, said: “We love him and his birthmark. After a nurse cleaned the bloods on his head I was the first who see the birthmark on his head. I was really surprised. When I came to close his head I realised that it was an amazing heart. It was difficult for me to keep my tears.” “The nurse screamed like ‘Oh my good unbelievable, he is a love baby’. Then 3 others came and got some selfies. When his mother saw him and his birthmark, she started to cry.”
“It was really like a gift from God. None of us had negative feelings. We believe that he was born with his chance.”

No comments:

Post a Comment