Thursday 30 March 2017

Pablo Ayodeji apologizes to Lady who refunded his date money, reveals he has returned the N5k to her back

Pablo Ayodeji has finally reacted, and apologized for his actions after his tweets went viral this morning. (Read Here) Pablo in a series of tweets Pablo says he regrets his actions as he couldn’t just handle the rejected from the Lady. He revealed he has sent back the N5000 to Ore. Read Below his tweets: So let me just address this whole issue finally. 1. I regret ever tweet I sent yesterday to @Missmoshiku. I was really way out of line. I’ve apologized privately to her early this morning 2. I’m still yet to get a response back from her which is understandable. I fucked up big time. I know that now. 3. I just couldn’t handle the rejection and I felt she was a bit harsh also, so I lashed out without thinking. 4. But I really hope she forgives me and we can just move on and forget all this. 5. And I’ve sent her the 5k back early this morning. She’s definitely not a broke girl I’m aware of that. It was super childish of me 6. To come up with that. And I hope we can still be friends tho. 8. To every girl out there I’ve probably offended directly or in directly, I’m sorry again. 🙏 I really hope we can all move on now. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment