Tuesday 4 April 2017

Mercy Johnson celebrates husband after her political appointment yesterday

Yesterday, Actress, mercy Johnson was sworn in as the Senior Special Adviser (SSA) on Entertainment, arts and culture to Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello. (See Photos Here). To celebrate this, the mother of 3 took to Instagram to celebrate the milestone and of course talked about her husband who supported her wholesomely. “He supports my every move once its right and tells me not to move an inch once it’s wrong. Once again he has given me his blessings on this challenge,” adding that: “Odi, I worship the very ground u walk on. Thank you for every opportunity, love, honesty and words.” A fan who was obviously moved by her lovely post said: “I pray u guys stay dis way cos am tired of hearing celebrities marriage crashing every time @mercyjohnsonokojie.” This of course isn’t the first time the actress would be showering her husband with loving words. Mercy often writes him love notes on her social media – deeply moving words about their union and how much he makes her complete. “You are my strength, I fear nothing once you are with me,” the actress once said to him, renewing her promise to love and be by his side. Now, the actress has taken her dedication to a new level by worshiping the ground he walks on. “Hubby is my besty. My hubbby is cuter than urs,” she added in her post yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment