Thursday 20 April 2017

‘My wife has a penis, I found out on my wedding night’ – Man cries out

What a wow. So, a Nigerian man has cried out to relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin and his audience about his wife who he claims has a penis. In the Email sent to Olumofin, he reveals that they dated for over a year and she never for once got naked in front of him, Insisting on ‘No sex before marriage’. He says they got married on Monday, 17th of April, and before the reception, he begged her for sex, but she refused. He says he agreed because ‘a little suspense is always good’. Wedding night arrived, but to his greatest surprise, he saw his ‘beautiful wife’ with an erect penis when it was time to get down. “I almost punched him/her,” he said “She said she was born that way but for Pete’s sake why did she hide such a thing from me? I can’t stop crying”, The distraught groom wrote. “I built my life around her, I’m weak, I can’t even tell my friends. I feel like going to the lagoon or just taking otapiapia” He writes. Read his full writeup below:
What do you think? Drop a comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment