Wednesday 12 April 2017

See the Trending Photos of a Lord's Chosen Church Bride and Her Wedding Gown Everyone is Talking About



The photos of a Lord's Chosen Charismatic Church bride in her wedding gown have emerged online and gone viral as Nigerians are reacting to the controversial dress.
The wedding bride and her gown
 
A pretty Nigerian bride, Chichi Uzoezie, has taken to her Facebook account to share the photos from her wedding held at the popular Lord's Chosen Charismatic Church.
 
When some requested that she share the full photo, the Imo State University graduate posted it and wrote; "For those of you requesting for the full pic of my wedding dress. I have to say I love my church CHOSEN and my wedding was wonderful."
 
 
The wedding gown photos quickly went viral and generated some mixed reactions and wild comments from Nigerians on social media.
 
Below are some comments we culled from Facebook;
 

No comments:

Post a Comment