Monday 1 May 2017

Bisola Celebrates Her Sister with the Most Beautiful Birthday Message

Bisola posted a cute photo of her sister, Adunola Aiyeola in celebration of turning a year older. The ONE.ORG ambassador penned one of the most beautiful birthday message as her sister who turned plus one.
The Nollywood actress wrote, ‘On this day many years ago a child was born and that child is my very sweet, troublesome,organized,straight forward, no nonsense,hardworking Beautiful little sister. She is one person whose opinion I take very seriously ( sometimes I can do stronghead sha), we have been through it all together and we have seen the good, the bad , and the really ugly times in life. Every time it’s her birthday and I realize how old she is I am baffled cos I still look at her like the 5year old my mum said I should always Take care of( she is actually my first child, I washed her nappies when she was a child and the tin can vex me that time looool )Ma sister I love you sooo much and I know that this birthday is just day one of the numerous wonderful great things we are going to enjoy together. Happy birthday baby gurrrrrrrllllllllll @adunola.a #birthday#birthdaygirl #sistersister #iloveyou #turnup#kisses #beautiful #ebony #noonelikeyouπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚.’

No comments:

Post a Comment