Monday 1 May 2017

“I only have 2 shoes at any given time, I’ve worn only one watch for 17 years” – Former governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi

ormer Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi says he has been wearing only one watch for the past 17 years. Obi also said that he only has two black shoes because the purpose of shoes is to protect the leg from being hurt. The former governor made the comments while speaking at “The Platform,” an event organized by the Covenant Christian Centre. “I have said it to Nigerians, Peter Obi wears only black shoes, and I have two pairs of it, and I travel with it. The purpose of shoe is to protect the leg from being hurt. Nothing else. I bought this from Marks and Spencer, $49.99, finish,” he said. “They said ‘we didn’t even see watch’, and I have said it to everyone, this is the only watch I have, I have worn it for 17 years. The purpose of watch is to keep time. Why would I keep a watch at home? Whose time is it keeping?” he added

No comments:

Post a Comment