Wednesday 17 May 2017

Lady Left with horrific scar after trying to remove tattoo from her chest

A Female Student Identified as Pasuda Reaw, 21, has been left with a deep scar on her chest after she tried to remove the tattoo she had printed on her chest using a laser-free chemical method. Pasuda had a large red rose tattooed across her chest last year but wanted to look more professional at work. SUN UK reports. She tried Rejuvi – a laser-free chemical method that uses a small tattoo gun to raise ink pigments to the surface of the skin and create a scab that can be peeled off – and is widely used in the UK.
“I began the treatment and immediately it was itchy and hurting a lot. The skin has taken a long time to come off. It was like torture and I could not sleep. “What is left is worse than before. I do not recommend this treatment because it hurts so bad and takes a long time. “Laser is a lot of money but I wish I had done that. At times the pain of the itching and the scar were unbearable. “I shared the pictures as a warning to others to be so careful about what they do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment